an area meeting all-age singing workshop led by Mark Russ from Woodbrooke. Join us for a day that will be lively and loud, meditative and moving – bringing us together in song and silence. We will finish with a short meeting for worship. Optional evening activity – stay for supper and a fire in the garden.
- At Watford meeting house from 11.00 – 4.30pm
- A crèche and children’s drop in space will be available, though children can attend the workshop for part or all of the day. Link group will be attending the event.
- There will be no charge for under 18’s
- You are asked to pay what you can afford, ranging from £5.00 – £40.00
- Bring food to share for lunch. You are invited to stay for a simple supper and an evening round the fire in the garden though this is optional.